In stock, delivery time 1-3 working days
ESD Fiberlogy filament was created to protect electronic components which are sensitive to electrostatic discharges. The material has high dissipation and antistatic properties with respect to energy coming from discharges, and so it is able to prevent damage or significantly reduce the risk of damage to your electronic devices.
The destructive nature of electrostatic discharge leads to the generation of high costs related to the maintenance, repair and replacement of vulnerable components that companies have to bear, especially those which produce and use electronics in conditions that are conducive to the occurrence of the ESD effect. The task of ESD from Fiberlogy is to eliminate this threat. Therefore, the ESD filament will come in handy when printing housings for integrated circuits, sensors, connectors, measuring devices.
- ELECTRONICS: housings, covers, cases, screens products equipped with diodes, connectors
- TOOLS OR THEIR PARTS: tools for working with electronics, tools for making electronic components
- PARTS AND TRANSMISSION TOOLS: machine components, elements of equipment for employees and manufacturing plants
- high resistance to electrostatic discharge and chemicals
- high impact strength
- resistance to high temperatures and scratching
- possibility of mechanical and chemical processing
- Print temperature: 255°C ± 10
- Bed temp: 100°C ± 10
- Printing surface: textured PEI sheet
- Fan speed: max 10%
|Filament / Color:||black|
|Filament / Diameter:||1.75 mm|
|Filament / Fiberlogy / ABS / Color:||black|
|Filament / Material:||ABS|
|Filament / Spool Size:||500 g|
Fiberlogy was established in Poland and this is where it operates. We are proud to be part of an international technological revolution. A modern production line and the knowledge of our technologists allow us to offer filaments of unique properties and parameters for FFF/FDM printers.
We have many years of experience in plastics processing and profile extrusion. Our dedication to testing new materials and new production possibilities allows us to achieve amazing results. We provide our customers with filaments of unique characteristics. Our materials have outstanding properties and parameters – diameter tolerance of +/- 0.02mm and oval tolerance of +0.01mm.
0 of 0 reviews